Thursday, June 16, 2011

New York - you are beautiful

Some of you might know that one major dream I have is to go to New York City - and sometimes dreams come true. My sweet love Mr. DJ gave me a big surprise as he gave me a trip to NY as my anniversary present...he just keeps melting my heart...he even arranged for me to meet a well known photographer whom I admire so much when I´m in NY...so it´s going to be some amazing trip. There is just something about that city... I´m going there to find out what it is... I´m not sure yet when we will be able to go (workload) but I hope to find time this fall :-)

Here is a beautiful video from Mindrelic, called Manhattan in motion.He recently spent a little over a month hotel hopping in Manhattan (March 12th to April 29th) shooting time lapse. These clips were pulled from over an hours worth of footage. He did this shooting with one Canon 5D mark II, and two Canon 7Ds. Amazing work and lovely music from NYC based group called 'The American Dollar.


Mindrelic - Manhattan in motion from Mindrelic on Vimeo.