Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Beauty portraits

Hi Lovlies, how are you all doing?

This weekend I was at a portrait lightning workshop i Copenhagen. I have always photographed using natural light, but here in Denmark it get´s very dark during winter, so it can be a challenge to get perfect portraits then. That´s why I decided it was time to learn something new...so of I went to a workshop - funny..I was the only woman there besides the models...I wonder if self taught female photographers in general are afraid of shooting with strobies and flash?

...

I was kind of pleased with my result (see above) and the techincs so I have now decided to save up pennies to buy lightning equipment (but don´t tell my hub..sshhh).

I´m very excited these days as I´m participating in two more workshops this month..yay...mainly to learn more about working with light....very nerdy I know....but so fun to learn from others and get new inspiration and ideas.

Hugs to all, xoxo, Christina