Monday, June 6, 2011

Scavenger Hunt - Things Around the House


1. HOT HOT HOT
A charred jalapeno on the grill...yeah, I'd call that hot!
hot-hot-hot


2. Finding Form
This was a tough one for me. I knew I wanted my image to be in black and white, as I thought color would be too distracting from the actual form of the object. I took a lot of photos of various things before deciding on this lamp.
Lamp-form


3. Front Page of the News
There's not much to explain about this shot.
I ran PW's Seventies action and also layered with Kim Klassen's 'Coffee Tea or Me' texture.
newspaper

kimklassencafe



4. Chore
I am not a fan of cleaning in general.
I love how things look after the icky work is done, but I certainly do not enjoy the process.
Chore---SH


5. Beads
This necklace was my Great Grandma's. I consider myself very fortunate to have met three of my great grandmas and to have fond memories of each. But what I'm finding even more wonderful is that my children are able to enjoy the memories of these wonderful women, too!
Beads





And of course, this whole post is linked up with Ashley!