Monday, June 13, 2011

Instant Monday (instagram and Iphoneography)

So what´s new on instagram? In last weeks instagram post someone asked me; "how do I see a collection of my own photos on the instagram Iphone edtion"? And I said; you can´t.... but Instagram just made it possible...yay, so to get this function you need to update your instagram app. When istagram is updated you go to Instagram - profile - your photos! And there you see all your photos - a nice feature if you wanna show friends and family what you have been up to.

I´m so in love with instagram and I enjoy following some great photographers, here is a small selection of some of my favorite pictures uploaded during last week....

Photo by k_tina

Photo by jisabel

Photo by gudinni

Photo by Sarka Babicka


Photo by nyaa335

Photo by Alexander Abramov

They are amazing right! I also wanna give you some Iphone photography tips today as well. The first one is an image editing tool  called PhotoForge, and it is as close to Photoshop as you can get on a mobile phone. With image editing tools never before seen on a phone, it's a must-have for anyone interested in making creative photos on the go.


When you first open the app, you'll be surprised at the wide array of tools thrown your way. Like a desktop-based image manipulation software, you get a photo bucket (for quickly filling areas of the canvas with color), a color picker, a smudge tool, a cropping tool and eight different brushes. Really amazing! Look for this app:



The second tip I got for you today is the app Picframe


PicFrame allows you to join multiple photos into a single frame. Select a frame layout and then pan, zoom, mirror or rotate your images to the perfect position. Using a slider you can adjust the frame in real time, allowing certain images to have a larger space. The size of the border can be scaled and also a color or pattern applied to it. I love this app!



Here is a four of my photos put together with picframe:





And here are some more of my own pictures from last week.....

This one I shoot while driving...sorry..it was very stupid...but I just had to have this picture...


This one is from a cafe down town Aarhus Denmark - I love their burgers and retro interior :-)

Here is a picture of my breakfast...


And a snapshot from my house...Simba walking into the picture :-)


And this one is from a studio in Copenhagen.

That´s all for today darlings - hope you feel inspired to join instagram and have some fun with Iphoneography...see you there, just look for @christinagreve!

xoxo, Christina