Sunday, July 17, 2011

Inspirational Pictures: Black Swan vs White Swan


Did you see the movie BLACK SWAN? I bet you did! I loved it! One of the best films I have seen in a long time. It´s a psychological thriller set in the world of New York City ballet, BLACK SWAN stars Natalie Portman as Nina, a featured dancer who finds herself locked in a web of competitive intrigue with a new rival. It´s  a sad story about the fear of not being good enough as an artist and about the pressure one can put on oneself. Portman is outstanding in this role and I can only imagine the hard work she must have put into playing this beautiful ballet dancer. Seen from a photographers point of view the film is very inspiring, with fantastic styling, scenery, composition and amazing details and story telling. I was simply blown away! So when I found this series of black swan inspired pictures over at Style me pretty I just had to feature them here on Divas and Dreams. The photographer behind these amazing pictures is Jessica Claire and the lovely styling is created by wedding planner Jill La Fleur . Enjoy ladies :-)