Thursday, July 14, 2011

Photographer Ditte Isager in collaboration with Bolia.com


One of my all time favorite photographers Ditte Isager has just finished shooting a fantastic series of images for Bolia International. Bolia is a leading interior and furniture design chain with several stores in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Germany. As many of you already know I´m such a sucker for interior design and I´m a huge fan of Bolias elegant, cool and clean design. This is the second time that Bolia is working with Ditte Isager as their creative photographer - I loved their last campaign but this time it´s even better. I adore how they are stimulating my creative mind the same time they are featuring their furnitures. Here are a small selection of their new campaing photos - in fact they are so new that I´m one of the first people to get my hands on them...yay!. It´s clear to see how much work and effort they have put into these pictures and how great it is that most of their models are real creative people like the opera singer above - she is actually a real opera singer! The new catalogue will be available in Bolia stores from August 2011.








And some of my favorite products from Bolia.......