Thursday, July 14, 2011

Iphoneography book + an Ipad must have app


I´m back after a vacation break - spend some amazing days in Bruxelles and Amsterdam! I´m wondering how you all are spending your Summer and I hope you are having a blast! I wanna share with you two tips for you in this blog post - if you are a mad mac gadget girl like me you´ll like them :-)

1. IPAD APP: My lovely friend D told me about the most amazing Ipad app - I was addicted at once! It´s called FLIPBOARD. It´s basically collecting all your favorite stuff to read + your social sites and then you can flip through it like it´s a magazine - just using one finger. For bloggers and all creative people this is a great way to stay up to date with what´s new and be inspired all in a very short amount of time. You can see more in the short presentation video below.


2. IPHONE PHOTOGRAPHY: This Summer I have had so much fun playing with Iphone photography. I left my heavy Canon 7D at home and only took my Iphone with me on vacation to Amsterdam and Bruxelles. Iphone photos can actually be pretty decent, so to get you started I can recommend the book; The art of Iphoneography by Stephanie C. Roberts. You can always take a look at my iphone snapshots on Instagram