Sunday, July 17, 2011

Summer Diva

Mindful

I recently had the honor of photographing this lovely woman; Maja. She booked me for a boudoir session on a fabulous hotel. The weather was wonderful, like a dream day full of warm breezes and sunshine. During the shoot we took a break and went out on the hotel balcony to relax and sitting there in a calm state of mind, Maja just looked even more gorgeous so I grab my canon and took a few shoots....that was that break..haha....  The story about Maja is funny because it turned out that she and I used to play together when we where kids and we had not seen each other since. I can´t believe that´s about 26 years ago and she still looked exactly as cute as I remembered her :-) My oh my time goes by too quickly.....

Maja1.web

Maja2.web

Maja14.web

Maja24.web